International Textile strives to conduct its businesses with a total commitment to its customers and their requirements. We define quality as conformance to our customers’ needs, both internal/external, and conformance to all legal, statutory, and quality requirements by identifying needs, expectations of our interested parties, and internal/external issues.
In order to achieve this goal, we need the collaboration and effort of the entire company’s workforce. We must function as a team in our efforts to meet customer expectations.
We are dedicated to achieving the highest degree of customer satisfaction. We will achieve this by:
1. Knowing who our customers are and what they want – through open communication.
2. Understanding the requirements of our jobs and the systems that support us – through learning and development.
3. Making continuous improvement a part of every day and every job – with team participation and measurements.
4. Ensuring that our policy and procedure manuals reflect what we actually do.
5. Remembering that we strive to achieve the expectations of our customers through on-time delivery of quality textile products at a fair price.
6. Helping each other to help ourselves!
7. Understanding how our jobs fit into the overall flow of work.
C Continuous Improvement through
A Alignment of our Missions and Goals
R Responsibility and Respect for our jobs and each other
E Educating one another