Training & Development
Considering the fact that the demand of the customer is influencing the rapid global market changes and creating awareness. Also, the economical situations of the world create a high need of constant training and development of the employee’s to meet up the challenges and competition.
Training and development is initiated considering valuable reasons for an employee or group of employees, e.g.
- To implement change management strategies
- When a performance appraisal indicates performance improvement is needed
- To "benchmark" the status of improvement so far in a performance improvement effort
- As part of an overall professional development program
- As part of succession planning to help an employee be eligible for a planned change in role in the organization
- To "pilot", or test, the operation of a new performance management system
- To train about a specific topic, technology or system.